Humainly helps clients build training data for Visual Artificial Intelligence that automatically recognizes images. That means we receive a lot of images from them, and then we have to manually add labels to those images. That means we create a lot of jobs for people who want to help us do that manual labelling work. This job allows you to earn an honest wage, wherever and whenever you want to.
- Adding a simple label to an image e.g. is this image a cat or a dog?
- Drawing tight bounding boxes around objects e.g. mark all vehicles seen by a dashboard camera
- Neatly delineating object contours e.g. drawing lines precisely over the edges of furniture
- You need access to a desktop / laptop with an internet connection
- You need to be older than 18 years.
- You need to have attention for detail (accuracy of the labels is far more important than speed!)
- You need to enjoy this type of work :)
You can easily earn 350 Naira per hour (more if you work faster). We compute how many images you should be able to process per hour and convert that to a reward per image. Many people are able to do it faster than that, so they can in fact earn a lot more than 350 Naira per hour. You get paid every 2 weeks via transfer for the work you've done.
- Follow the ‘Apply Now’ button to go to an application form and fill in all the details
- After filling in your basic info, you'll be asked to perform a small image labelling challenge.
- People who perform well on the challenge get invited to start training for a real project
- For each project, there is a training phase for you to understand the task. Don’t worry, we’ll do our best to help you!
- Once the project starts, you get paid every 2 weeks for the work you perform!